How to Buy $KURO
Step-by-step tutorial on how to buy KURO on ViperSwap.
- Grab a pen and paper, write down your seed phrase, and keep it in a secure place.
- Go to “Networks,” select “Custom RPC,” and enter the boxed items below on MetaMask.
- Click "Connect a Wallet" on the menu and select your new Harmony wallet.
- You can buy ONE by swapping tokens directly on ViperSwap. If you do this, you can skip ahead to step 7.
- Make sure the Address Format is toggled to “ONE” at the top of Harmony Explorer.
- This is your “one1” address, which you’ll need in order to withdraw ONE from Binance to your MetaMask wallet.
- Click “Withdraw” on Binance and select Harmony ONE from the dropdown menu.
- Paste your “one1” address from Harmony Explorer into “Recipient’s ONE Address.”
- Enter the amount of ONE you’d like to withdraw to your MetaMask wallet, and hit “Submit.”
- Your ONE tokens should appear almost immediately in your MetaMask wallet.
- Enter the amount of ONE tokens you’d like to swap for KURO, within the maximum transaction limit.
- The limit is currently 1% of the total supply (5,000,000 KURO) per transaction. You can still buy more KURO than the limit, but you’ll need to do it in multiple transactions.
- Click the cog button and set “Slippage tolerance” to at least 5.2%.
- Click “Swap” and that’s it—you now hold KURO tokens in your MetaMask wallet. Welcome to the community!
If you'd like to help the ecosystem by providing liquidity, please check out the next tutorial. ♡