How to Provide Liquidity
Step-by-step tutorial on how to provide KURO-ONE liquidity on ViperSwap. Skip ahead to step 7 if you already know how to send ONE tokens in your MetaMask wallet.
- Make sure the Address Format is toggled to “ONE” at the top of Harmony Explorer.
- This is your “one1” address, which you’ll need in order to withdraw ONE from Binance to your MetaMask wallet.
- Click “Withdraw” on Binance and select Harmony ONE from the dropdown menu.
- Paste your “one1” address from Harmony Explorer into “Recipient’s ONE Address.”
- Enter the amount of ONE you’d like to withdraw to your MetaMask wallet, and hit “Submit.”
- Your ONE tokens should appear almost immediately in your MetaMask wallet.
- Click here to convert a portion of your ONE tokens into KURO tokens, within the maximum transaction limit.
- The limit is currently 1% of the total supply (5,000,000 KURO) per transaction. You can still trade more KURO than the limit, but you’ll need to do it in multiple transactions.
- Click the cog button and set “Slippage tolerance” to at least 5.2%.
- Click “Swap”—you now hold KURO tokens in addition to your ONE tokens.
- On ViperSwap, click on the “Pool” tab, and then click the “Add Liquidity” button.
- Enter the amount of ONE you’d like to contribute. (You can click on the “MAX” button to contribute all of your ONE tokens to the pool.)
- This will automatically enter an equal-in-value amount of KURO, to pair with your ONE tokens.
- Click the “Supply” button to supply funds to the liquidity pool, and then click “Confirm Supply.”
- Confirm the transaction on MetaMask to finish adding liquidity to ViperSwap.
- In exchange for supplying liquidity, you’ll receive LP tokens. Make sure to add the LP tokens to your MetaMask before closing the window.
- That’s it, you’re done! You are now providing liquidity to ViperSwap.
- You can add or remove liquidity at any time—just head over to the “Pool” tab and click “Manage.”
- If you don’t see the ONE-KURO pool right away, click on “Don't see a pool you joined? Import it.”
- Select KURO from the dropdown menu or paste the KURO contract address:
- You can now manage your liquidity, i.e., add or remove KURO-ONE whenever you like.
- To remove liquidity, click the “Remove” button, and then click on “Detailed.”
- Input the amount of KURO you’d like to withdraw, within the maximum transaction limit.
- The current maximum transaction limit is 1% of the total supply (5,000,000 KURO) per transaction. You can still withdraw more KURO than the limit, but you’ll need to do it in multiple transactions.
- Click “Remove” on ViperSwap, and then click “Confirm.” Confirm the transaction again on MetaMask.
- That’s it! You’ve now received your liquidity back in the form of KURO and ONE tokens.
- You can repeat this process up to the maximum transaction limit each time, until you’ve withdrawn all your KURO.
Thank you for being a liquidity provider!
Your contribution increases the liquidity of KURO on ViperSwap and is great for the health of the ecosystem. ♡